nomadmac.blogg.se

Taylormade driver burner t9

taylormade driver burner t9 taylormade driver burner t9

The new BSF 2.0 has a deeper face and low and deep center of gravity (CG) to promote a higher launch with less spin to help result in an increase in distance. At first look other than the color you’ll notice that the dual crown construction of last year’s version is gone, the new shape of the BSF 2.0 removed the need for that dual crown, which personally wasn’t the most appealing look anyway if you ask me. TaylorMade took the very successful predecessor the Burner SuperFast and gave it a complete makeover to create the new Burner SuperFast 2.0.

• White non-glare crown and black clubface make alignment easy.
  • New head shape and Inverted Cone face technology create the largest sweet spot of any TaylorMade driver.
  • Bigger, deeper clubface works with low CG to promote higher launch/lower spin for increased distance.
  • Lightest TaylorMade driver ever- 279 grams.
  • Long shaft, lighter weight and new low-drag aerodynamics promote faster swing speeds for more distance.
  • We’ve seen TaylorMade release the R11 and the Burner SuperFast 2.0 driver this year and so far it seems to be the R11 getting most of the press…maybe it’s deserved, but then maybe, just maybe, the Burner SuperFast 2.0, referred to as BSF 2.0 for this review, should be the one getting all the love.

#TAYLORMADE DRIVER BURNER T9 DRIVERS#

The funny thing is, one of these drivers that “are not like the other ones” is actually flying in under the radar a bit, as if that’s even possible. Everyone has seen the ads and by now most people have had a chance to get a good close look at the new white drivers that seem to be setting the golf world ablaze so far in the early going of 2011.

taylormade driver burner t9

This year was different than any other that I can remember and TaylorMade has done it with not just one, but two drivers in 2011. It seems like it happens about every year these days. In that time I have definitely seen my share of ground breaking drivers hit the market. I’ve played golf since I was 14 years old.